This is the 5th release of Sensei Grid, a simple data grid in JS/HTML. The biggest addition in this release is new row support and handling. This is implemented as an empty row at the end of table. The empty row can be enabled/disabled via configuration setting:
emptyRow: false. By default the functionality is enabled.
- Release v0.1.4 - empty row rendering and handling.
- Remove debug statement.
- Throw error when editor is not found.
- Assure that there is always an empty row at the end of table.
- Add test for unsaved state of new rows.
- Add clear cell event and sortable setting that currently has only visual effect.
- Remove outcommented code in new row spec.
- Add cell states to grid.
- Fix empty cell rendering.
- Fix table heading.
- Add tests for empty row at the end of table.
- Enable empty row in the example file.
- Add support for rendering an empty row at the end of table.
- Switch example.html to source assets instead of compiled ones.
- Add secure slack token.
- Add touch support to roadmap.
git log --pretty=format:"* %s" v0.1.3..v0.1.4