Today was mostly spent on further testing Sensei Grid. This wasn’t a great day for productivity, because a lot of time was wasted on event binding bugs in Jasmine testing environment (reason: curved_hands.dll). All problems were resolved and testing has been going forward pretty smoothly. I plan to finalize tests tomorrow and start working on new functionality on Friday. First thing in the list - implement functionality for adding new rows.
Overview of development:
- Add dist files for v0.1.2
- Fix: replace e.keyCode with e.which for convenience.
- Add tests for arrow movement.
- Add dom event tests for outside-of-grid clicks.
- Add dom events tests.
- Rename sensei grid wrapper and destroy grid after tests in apiSpec.
- Add destroy method and default font styles to dist assets.
- Fix domSpec: destroy editor in afterEach hook and rename wrapper element to
- Add default font to sensei-grid and editors.
- Add destroy and unbind methods to grid.
- Add new row support to roadmap.
Btw this overview is generated by a handy git command:
git log --pretty=format:"* %s" v0.1.1..v0.1.2 where v0.1.* are release tags.